XAMPP is a free open source software that provides an easy way for web designers and developers to install the necessary components to run PHP based software like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and others on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
You want to a local host environment for testing and developing you sites – I couldn’t develop my site without it. I habitually set up new installs of develop new website, themes and WordPress to test new versions of themes and plugins, and I have numerous Multisite installs set up, too. Install XAMPP on windows 10 it’s a great localhost web server.
A XAMPP web server is also more secure and ideal testing environment on your system/P.C, away from hackers.
XAMPP is now available on Windows 10 itself has a few updates. So here’s a complete step by step guideline on how to install XAMPP on Windows 10, with added information on how to install WordPress on localhost.
Introduction of XAMPP;
XAMPP stands for cross-platform, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. It’s an easy to install and lightweight local web server solution that allows you to developing new site and testing before online.
XAMPP is cross-platform, it also works on window, Linux, and Mac, but today we’re going to discuss how to install XAMPP on Windows 10.
XAMPP have a many other add-ons such as WordPress, joomla, Drupal, prestashop, owncloud and much more, it is great tool to testing and develop themes of CMS panel on local web server without buy domain and hosting.
Install XAMPP on Windows 10 Step by Step Guideline;
- Download XAMPP Server.
- Click on step file.
- when step file is open click next button.
- Now select feature of XAMPP Server select all feature it’s recommended.
- now select directory where you store XAMPP.
- check bitnami add-ons.
- Now your XAMPP server is installing wait a few minutes.
- After complete installing process click on close button.
- Now XAMPP is run and show select language window, Select language according your requirement.
- Congratulation you are successfully install and run XAMPP Server. now just connect Apache and MySQL.
Note: If you’re still having trouble configuration XAMPP, let us help! i can help you with any XAMPP issue, big or small – and for free! just comment your issue i’ll reply you with your solution.
Thank You for Visiting!