Freelancer offer Give and Get 20$ on signup in freelancer for your first project freelancer.com is the world’s largest freelancing and crowd sourcing marketplace by number of users and projects. Through Freelancer marketplace, employers can hire freelancers to do work in areas such as Website development and designing, data entry, writing and software development right through to engineering, sales and marketing, the sciences, accounting and legal services.
Give and Get offer only available on USA, Canada, Brazil, Netherland, and Europe, you can sign up on click here verify your payment method and get 20$ for your first project and Enjoy it J .
You get credit only when you are verifying your payment method and you are located on above mention countries. This freelancer credit use for just projects and pay freelancer fees, it’s not withdraw able, not transferable and non refundable. If you are trying to fraud and create your own account with same IP using referring link freelancer close your all accounts without any warning.
But if you are located Asian, African and some other Countries then you need following step for
get 20$ for signup on freelancer for your first project now I’m guide you step by step.
- First of all you need some proxy server like Zane mate, Browsec etc.
- Active USA proxy server.
- Click signup button and go freelancer signup page.
- Enter your Email, username and password.
- Now Verify your payment Method you have two options Credit Card, and PayPal. If you have Free virtual credit card for Verification for you can use it. You can also verify you skrill and other payment method by using deposit option.
- Get free one month Professional membership trail.
- Verify you email address.
- Now you can Get 20$ for your first Project.
- Verify Phone number for your additional payment security.
- If you are verify your virtual USA phone number then, you can also earn more $ by refer your friends Enjoy It.
*Term and Conditions;
- The Referrer must be an existing user of the Website.
- Referees must be referred using the specific promotional links on https://www.freelancer.com/give or via links in email or other promotional correspondence specific to this promotion.
- Referees will receive site credit upon creation of a new account as a Buyer user, which may only be applied to a milestone payment for a new Project or prize for a new Contest and cannot be withdrawn. The Project or Contest must have a total value greater than the credit given.
- Referrers who work on such a Project or Contest and who receive a milestone payment may then withdraw the value of any such payment.
- Any credits related to this promotion may expire at any time determined by the Company but will expire no later than 30 days after they have been created.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the value of the site credit applies only in relation to the establishment of milestones for a new Project, or prize for a new Contest, and where the Referee user has successfully applied for this promotion. The new Project(s) must commence after the Referee creates a new account on Freelancer and be initiated using that new account.